We are Magenta Associates, a fast-growing, award-winning B2B communications, PR and content marketing agency for the built environment. We’re a playful and creative consultancy that’s serious about getting results, and we’re on the lookout for a brilliant new senior account manager to join our talented team.
We’re a passionate bunch, so we naturally go beyond the call of duty for our clients. And it’s because of this that Magenta takes rewarding hard work seriously. Employee benefits include $50 Magenta Dollars per quarter that can be spent on everything from massages, gym subsidy and swim classes to cinema trips, rock climbing adventures and dining experiences. We also have quarterly team days (in the past, we’ve enjoyed curling, brewery tours, GoApe and wine tasting together), wellbeing workshops, free fresh fruit, barista-style coffee, a weekly team exercise class (bring your trainers!), ‘Bank of Magenta’ cheque books (so line managers can issue tangible thank yous to their teams), and an annual team trip abroad to explore a new culture and spend quality time together. Oh and we offer flexible working, too. As long as you’re within reach of London or Brighton, we’re open as to how we might work together.
If that sounds like your cup of tea, give us a bell if you have…
- a track record of success in a B2B agency at AM level or above, managing a vast account portfolio (and keeping clients happy)
- experience within the built environment sector (i.e., facilities management, security, architecture and design, tech, property, hospitality, workplace management, catering, health & safety) or within the professional services realm
- great copywriting skills and [even better] ideas
- team leadership or mentoring experience
- juicy industry / media contacts… or a proven ability to quickly ignite and nurture relationships
- revenue generating know-how, either in the form of account growth or new business wins
- bucketloads of charm and charisma
- the same values as us – we’re curious, we love learning, we’re not afraid of trying new things, we work hard and play hard, we support each other, and we’re loyal cats
We give our senior account managers genuine ownership of client relationships, so the buck stops with you. We seek to delight our clients, so you need drive, creativity and an eye for detail. As a growing agency, there will be scope to manage a small team. You will also work with the directors on the company’s strategic direction as well as bring in new business either via account growth and / or supporting Magenta’s marketing and business development initiatives.
In return we offer a salary of £35k+ plus a bonus linked to the company’s profitability, 25 days’ holiday (which increases after 3 years or service), your birthday off every year, private healthcare, childcare vouchers, flexible working, and all the other benefits listed above. From learning and development courses and flexible working through to opportunities to take part in the ‘Time to Change’ mental health campaign or Magenta’s pro bono work with our corporate charity, Clowns Without Borders – we ensure our “M People” are supported, engaged, happy, healthy and safe (emotionally and physically) in and out of work.
If this sounds like the role for you, then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your skills and experience and why you would be perfect for Magenta. A full job description is available on request. Closing date is 11 April and we’re looking for someone to start as soon as possible.